Over 20 years of Human Resources experience in the US, Asia, Latin America and EMEA; success in multiple industries (technology, consumer products, retail, non-profit).
The importance of finding the right talent for the right role with the right fit is paramount. With experience in every aspect of HR, from Talent to Total Rewards to Executive Compensation to Business Partner and Back Office processes, Jeff can be the missing piece to your team.
With technology being available to all companies, people and culture are the only real competitive advantage. Finding, growing, and engaging people within the unique culture separates great companies. That is where I come in. My career has been about transforming culture, unleashing the power of people, and adding value to organizations. Whether establishing a new corporate culture, a talent strategy, an executive succession plan, a new recruiting strategy, a learning deployment plan, or implementing a new performance management system, I leverage best-in-class HR practices to solve the critical issues that stand in the way of the business's success.
Some of my career highlights include the following:
· Identified & delivered over $90M in integration-related synergies
· Drove Manufacturing archetypes across 34 global plants, saving over $11M in costs
· Created and deployed executive compensation program with benchmark study and strategy to CEO & BOD
· Over $50M increase top-lineine revenue through process redesign and talent initiatives
· $20M ROI for global Accounts Payable automation initiative
· $5M reduction of SG&A costs with organization efficiency program
· $3M ROI thra ough regional overhaul of Talent Acquisition process and Employer Branding
· $2M+ savings reducing turnover through better hiring techniques
· $3M savings implementing HR Shared Services and Payroll outsourcing
· Innovative succession and development talent strategies yielding 4 Presidents and 20+ executives
· Over $500M increase top-lineline revenue through process redesign, employee engagement, leadership development, shaping cu,lture and other talent initiatives
As an accomplished global Human Resource leader and trusted advisor, I have a record of innovative initiatives that provide a competitive talent advantage. My Success has been built across diverse cultures (Asia, Europe, north and south America) and diverse industries (Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, non-profit). Not only do I have an extensive background across the breadth of HR, my career is augmented with experience in IT, Finance and corporate integrations. With my unique background, I am not your typical HR professional and can bring a broader perspective to any business.
Click the Find out More button to get my full career history!
Looking for specifics? Check out the details!
HR Search that finds the intersection between culture and capability
•We recruit for various executive roles, focusing on CHRO, VP of HR, Director of HR, and other senior HR positions. Additional functions and levels upon request
•We leverage a state-of-the-art culture fit assessment to ensure we only bring candidates that will be successful in your company
Unlocking your competitive edge with exceptional talent and HR services
•Specializing in Broad HR Audits and Specifically Talent Related Strategies
•Deliver Strategies, but also able to implement proposals
•Our Services work together to provide a comprehensive suite of services to help organizations manage their human resources more effectively.
Tailor your HR software solutions for your unique business needs.
•User-friendly, intuitive, and customizable to meet your organization’s unique needs.
•Manage employee data, track employee performance, and automate HR workflows such as onboarding, offboarding, and benefits administration.
•Integrates with other business systems, to provide a seamless and unified experience.
Responsible for Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Talent Management, Recognition and Succession Planning -In addition to global M&A integrations
Hired to be the Business Partner for the COO and lead HR across 37 manufacturing sites (union and non-union) in 12 different countries.
- Led multiple successful global integrations from due diligence to sustaining
- Completed market compensation analysis and delivered strategy to move employee base to market based pay, reducing turnover and attracting higher caliber candidates
- Delivered performance management process that engaged managers and employee through focused performance discussions
- Led organizational redesign activity, across four divisions to gain efficiencies and build scalable structure
- Drove talent mapping for whole organization, building accelerated development plans for top talent and exit plans for low performing /potential employees
- Implemented succession planning process, identified gaps and strategy to develop potential successors, as well as hiring plan to strengthen bench
- Delivered redesigned/re-written employee handbook to match corporate culture
- Facilitated culture session and creation of new corporate values, including change management plan
- Designed an annual internship program, including the hiring, management and communication strategy
- Built and deployed an engagement framework that matched start-ups with corporate R&D teams
- Delivered Board presentations on HR strategy
- Provided Leadership coaching to executives
Corporate Officer leading all talent initiatives, as well as enterprise integration activity.
Joined as Sr. Director Human Resources for Global Operations. Recently moved to take over Talent and Total Rewards.
- Reduce turnover in warehouses and retail stores by 20% in pilot group through redesign of talent acquisition process
- Breakthrough performance management process that improved review delivery from 50% to 99%
- Implemented global Learning Management System to 54 countries and 15 languages in 6 months
- Overhaul of recruiting process, employer branding and ATS implementation, with a $3M ROI. Rolled strategy out across EMEA region
- Redesigned and restructured global marketing function and is still in place 5 years later
- People strategy for a new innovation center start up in Colombia and Korea
- Organizational Health Program that improved employee engagement in japan from 46% to 83% in one year
- Developed Senior Leaders with improved leadership survey scores in Japan from 40% to 90%
- Intel’s first Global HR shared service center by consolidating local operations, saving $1M a year
- Asia Payroll Outsourcing strategy resulting in over $1.5M in savings
- Deployment of Global Relocation tool, Global Travel and Expense tool, and Global Content Management system, delivering over $3M savings
- Developed and deployed the Intel® Web Invoice application and process in 10 countries with 90% automated transactions. Resulting in an ROI of $20M.
"You have always been amazing. I loved working for you and you are one of the leader that inspires one to be a much better person. You have been one of my best managers I had and it was definitely a privilege to me. Thank you Jeff."
“Jeff made a significant impact on our business and future by his innovation, leadership, and commitment.”
"You are the best Leader who I have met in my 20 years HR career at multinational companies ! I proud that I had a chance to be coached by you."
"Best boss ever!!"
"You are a very inspiring leader, very unique!"
"You were one of my top managers/ leaders who influenced me as a person, manager and leader. ( and I was not easy ...)"
"Jeff delivers what he commits to, challenges when he sees a better outcome, provides feedback that is direct, honest and timely while keeping confidence when asked."
Masters of Management
Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance & Management
no solicitation please